ZOA is now available in Metro Detroit at Speedway locations, so we tried Pineapple Coconut today and original tomorrow.
Review/Grade- D Full Article on https://GainzMedia.com Post From Dwayne The Rock Johnson- ZOA is the WORLD’s FIRST of its kind, clean and HEALTHY energy drink that’s loaded with immunity support, 100% vitamin value and just the right HEALTHY kick of all natural caffeine from green tea and green coffee bean extract. Our goal was to create and deliver the BEST of quality and HEALTHIEST energy drink to you and your families – the everyday healthy warriors.
I find the original and the Pineapple Coconut flavors to be disgusting, The Rock is going to betray me and throw me out of The Millions. AND MILLIONS OF THE ROCKS FANS. I do not want to smell what hes cooking again, the other flavors I will try eventually but this one was so bitter. It ruined my taste buds and make me not even want to try the other flavors.
If you wanna try it..
- Energy for a Healthy, Positive Life: ZOA ZERO SUGAR Energy Drinks are lightly carbonated and made from natural caffeine, superfoods acerola and camu camu, added vitamins and electrolytes to provide positive, sustained energy and immune system support.
- Delicious Wild Orange Energy Drink: Let the sweet, citrusy burst of wild-picked orange flavor energize you for the whole day. Who says energy drinks don’t go with breakfast? 15 calories and 0 g total sugars per 16 fl. oz. serving
- Energy Drinks: Pack of 12, 16 fl. oz. ZOA Energy Drinks support you with 160 mg of natural caffeine from green tea extract and unroasted green coffee beans; Great for a pre-workout drink, a feel-good afternoon pick-up and more
- Support Healthy Immunity: Every 16 fl. oz. ZOA Energy Drink can contains 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C (90 mg) from Camu Camu, Acerola Cherry and natural ascorbic acid
- Healthy Warrior Blend: Every ZOA ZERO SUGAR Energy Drink has our unique ingredient blend to support immunity, focus, hydration, workout recovery and, of course energy. If you want Energy for a Healthy, Positive Life, ZOA ZERO SUGAR is here!
Other Reviews On Amazon-
So I was pumped to try zero sugar Zoa and I’m torn. The original taste is just ok, but the orange is insanely good. Here’s my problem. The rock went on and on about “natural energy” “ natural ingredients “ “ heathy living” but yet there are two known cancer causing sugar substitutes in it. Don’t tell me it’s all natural when it can give me cancer. Had he used stevia or munkfruit to sweeten then he could actually back what they say. Disappointed
I had a good experience with the Original flavor but this one is not to my taste, it reminded me of the vitamin C emergency pack drink. Unfortunately now I’m stuck with a full case, my recommendation would to be try and find a way to taste them before making my mistake and buy a whole case. If I had any feed back to the seller it would be to make a variety pack so people can try every flavor.
This energy drink tastes so good, much better than any other energy drink I’ve ever had. Can’t wait to try out the other flavors, Pineapple Coconut is my next purchase. But I will buy Wild Orange again for sure. I will also check out and try “The Rock’s” drink recipes on his Instagram.
Drink recipes on Instagram???
Its the Stevia and the fake sugar thats why it tastes so bad truthfully.